DECK BUILDER VAUGHAN
Decks In Vaughan
Vaughan is a fast growing and prosperous city in Canada located in southern Ontario. It can definitely be called one of the best places to live, especially with a family. On the territory of the city there is the largest zoo in the state, there is a picturesque lake and many parks and alleys. The excellent climate of Vaughan makes this city a great place for outdoor recreation, so most homeowners prefer to install terraces and gazebos on their site. If you are looking for a reliable deck builder Vaughan, look no further than Delta Decks.
Vaughan deck builders & contractors
Delta Decks is the leading custom deck builder in Vaughan. We take on projects of any complexity with confidence, as we have more than 10 years of experience in the construction of various open structures. We provide all types of decks installation services: turnkey project development, 3D design, railing manufacturing and much more.
The most popular types of terraces in Vaughan
The most popular terraces in the city are:
- Standard decks – The dimensions of these open structures are usually 8*16 or 12*24 feet. They are installed perpendicular to the structure of the house. It is the standard terraces that are most common among the residents of Vaughan.
- Tiered decks are the ideal solution for small areas. Such structures usually consist of two or more tiers located at different heights. They are connected to each other with ladders.
- Raised decks – such designs are popular with homeowners whose property has several floors. To support the decking for these terraces, special supports such as beams and studs are needed. These structures are taller than standard terraces and need to be attached to the house.
- Roof decks are a great solution for homeowners who do not have the opportunity to allocate space on the site for a terrace. Such structures can be an ideal place for outdoor recreation. Here you can sunbathe, have tea parties and even implement a barbecue area.
Choosing any deck option, you can be sure that our professional deck builder in Vaughan will install it with high quality and in the shortest possible time.
You can make a deck from dozens of different materials: composite, monolithic concrete, ceramics and much more. The most popular materials in Vaughan are:
- IPE flooring is a valuable species of exotic wood, which is widely used for the manufacture of various structures. This material successfully resists environmental influences, temperature extremes and high humidity. IPE flooring will serve you for many years and is very easy to care for.
- Composite flooring is a material that is intended for construction of facilities where it is especially important to protect the surface from exposure to high and low temperatures and chemicals. It is considered one of the most practical materials for the manufacture of open structures.
Other types of open structures in Vaughan
Delta Decks specialists are engaged in the installation of not only decks, but also other types of open structures:
- Cabanas are small outbuildings that look like gazebos. The Cabana usually has three walls and one open side. They are placed most often by the pool in an open area. Cabanas are used as a place to change clothes, where you can hide from the sun and have fun outdoors.
- Pergolas are an outdoor structure consisting of support columns and a roof grid. It can be of almost any size, it can be a free-standing structure or adjoin the house. It can be used as a full-fledged place to relax or as a decoration for the garden. Pergolas perfectly protect from the sun’s rays and serve as a support for climbing plants.
Professional Deck Contractor in Vaughan
If you’re looking for a reliable Local Deck Builder in Vaughan that doesn’t have to worry about the quality of your deck, call Delta Decks. We offer our clients the following range of services:
- construction of any elements of outdoor structures: railings, steps, decorative elements and more;
- development and visualization of project design of any complexity;
- installation of any types of outdoor structures: terraces, pergolas, cabanas, gazebos and more…
Places to buy deck materials
The quality of the future open structure depends not only on the experience of the builders, but also on the materials used. If you’re looking for quality lumber near me, check out your local Home Depot and Rona lumber stores. Here you can buy everything you need at affordable prices.
You can also order materials from Decks Toronto. This company is a supplier of decking, railings and accessories for Delta Decks.
Local Deck Builder in Vaughan East
There are many reasons why Delta Decks is considered the leader in installing decks in Vaughan, Ontario:
We provide quality services at affordable prices;
we have more than 10 years of construction experience – our team has already implemented several hundred different projects;
we provide a guarantee for the quality of the installation of the terrace and for all materials used for construction;
We strictly adhere to deadlines.
If you live in Vaughan and your property still does not have an outdoor deck, contact Delta Decks. You can call any of the phones listed on the site, or visit our showroom. We will be happy to provide you with a free consultation, you can GET A QUOTE with our specialist, and within a few weeks we will start building your terrace.
SEE SOME OF OUR PAST WORK
- What type of footings will you use for my deck?
We only use ‘Helical Pile’ footings – a steel shaft with corkscrew-shaped plates which are screwed 4 – 7 feet into the ground. These are the best footings available: where concrete footings deteriorate in the Ontario climate, Helical Piles penetrate below the frost line and withstand freezing and thawing soil; have superior load-bearing; can be built upon immediately after installation; and don’t require soil excavation to be installed.
- How much does custom deck construction cost?
As each deck project is unique, we don’t have a one-size-fits-all pricing scheme at Delta Decks. Our pricing reflects the individual approach and expert craftsmanship that we have honed during our 15 years in business.
- What materials do you use?
We offer several types of material to suit every budget and project: For deck frames: Steel: a much stronger, more versatile and longer-lasting material which provides an even surface for mounting your decking boards. Pressure-treated wood: the standard budget option. The cut ends are specially sealed to protect against moisture damage. For finish materials: PVC: benefits include superior mould and moisture resistance, coolness to the touch in hot weather, low maintenance, and longevity (with a warranty of up to 50 years). Composite: fabricated from a mix of wood fibres and recycled plastic, composite decking is low maintenance, very durable (covered by a 25-year average warranty) and available in three tiers of pricing. At Delta Decks we are certified installers of the leading composite decking brands – TimberTech/Azek, Deckorators, and Fiberon. Cedar: an attractive alternative to traditional pressure-treated wood decks. Naturally moisture and rot resistant, but we recommend maintenance with a water repellent and UV-protective sealer. Pressure-treated lumber: pine wood which has been treated with a copper pressed solution. Standard entry-level material and prone to splitting, warping and cracking. Should be maintained with water repellent and UV-protective sealer.
- What guarantees can you offer that the job will be finished on time and on budget?
Once we understand what you have envisioned for your deck design and consider all of the other factors, we will devise a construction time frame. Our staff strive to complete your deck on time, and work overtime when necessary to achieve this. We will always keep you in the loop about how your project is progressing.
- How long does the building process take?
The building process of each designed project can take anywhere between a week and several weeks depending on various factors. Aside from weather and deck size, applying for and receiving a deck building permit is the main reason a project can take longer than usual. However, at Delta Decks we have been working with the city permit office for many years and have a good relationship with the staff there.